-
July 18th, 2006, 04:31 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I too, have those books, but don't want to write in them, but am seriously thinking of having a website for my girls. One is Jewish (which we are not), but got some Jewish items in a ebay lot and figures this would be a good learning experience for dd & I. Also, one is a musician, and one was abandoned and has a story, etc. I say that when I have time, I want to write their stories and have like a website about each one, so y'all are not alone knowing our girls have a story to tell.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 20, 2006 12:08 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks